Proposal Writing and Project Management Trainee
The team at EU Startup Services is constantly growing, a reflection of its unique position as the leader in SME Instrument funding in Europe with a proven track record of successful proposals for European Granting Schemes
We are looking for a Proposal Writing and Project Management Trainee to support our team in the Brussels Office.
About the position:
- Assist the writers in proposal strategy, design, writing and review sessions throughout the life of the proposal;
- Assist in research, writing and editing technical material for proposals;
- Conduct requirements analysis for clients and collect input;
- Gather operational information and country context and analyze the competitive environment for considering the organization’s differentiators;
- Assist in researching and planning new business development initiatives
- You must have a Master Degree in Marketing, Economics or Business or currently enrolled in a Master program
- You have excellent writing and comprehension skills in English. Any other language is an asset;
- You are competent in MS Office programmes.
- Knowledge of the Horizon 2020 projects and SME Instrument in particular;
- Prior experience in proposal writing and/or dealing with clients.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please contact us by sending your CV and a short cover letter by 28th February to Alessandra Maffettone at email@example.com , mentioning in the subject line “Proposal Writing and Project Management Trainee”. Interviews will be ongoing and only selected candidates will be contacted. Starting date and pay will be agreed with the selected candidate.