If you’re wondering what is the perfect event for aspiring entrepreneurs and investors, well then, we have the answer: EU-Startups Conferences. Hosted at the beautiful HTW Audimax, EU-Startups conference is already at the 4th edition and will be held on April 13th in Berlin!
Some of the hottest European startups as well as top entrepreneurs who will come to share their experiences. Putting it into numbers, more than 400 startup founders confirmed their presence, as well as many VCs, angel investors, journalists and multinational companies. Hard to miss these great networking opportunities! Furthermore, there will be thought-provoking fireside chats with internationally successful founders, as well as a pitch competition with 15 amazing startups.
Our friends from EU Startups managed to convince many successful entrepreneurs to give away their secrets of success; just to name a few:
- Jesper Buch who started one of the world’s’ biggest e-commerce success stories which are known today as the just-eat.com group. He became one of Europe’s most active angel investors with an impressive portfolio like Gomore, Autobutler and Vivino. He was rated no. 27 on WIRED’s top 100 list of the most influential people in tech.
- Peter Vesterbacka: A few years ago, Peter Vesterbacka made it on the TIME Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world. Peter helped to make the Angry Birds franchise one of the most popular games of all times. Rovio is a Finland-based company which eventually became the world’s leading provider of mobile entertainment. Peter also co-founded MobileMonday and Slush.
- Stephan Uhrenbacher is the founder and CEO of FLIO, the global airport app. Flio was launched in 2015 and is currently on a stellar growth curve.
- Raffaela Rein is the founder and CEO of CareerFoundry, Europe’s leading online school for UX/UI Design, Web & Mobile Development. At the EU-Startups Conference, Raffaela will share her learnings on how to build an UX-led company.
- Jeff Burton is a co-founder of Electronic Arts (EA). Under the brand of EA Sports, the company published famous game titles like The Sims or the FIFA Football series. At EA, Jeff led the company’s international expansion from inception until its IPO 7 years later.
We encourage you to be there and use our special code ‘EUSTARTUP” which will enable you a generous 15% discount for any ticket until March 27!